21st September is an International Day of Peace and I’d like to mark the event on this blog by sharing some tips on cultivating peace of mind. Do feel free to add yours too in the comments box. Here’s a video to inspire us:
1. Start the day with calm reflection and a peaceful intention.
2. Have a media fast.
3. Focus on the three G’s – Giving, Gratitude and Grace.
4. Speak only when necessary and keep it concise.
5. Eat peacefully – in silence, in appreciative and nourishing relationship with your food.
6. Get out in nature for an unhurried but invigorating walk.
7. Apologise – to yourself and others.
8. Forgive – yourself and others.
9. Listen deeply and unconditionally to at least one other.
10. Work mindfully, with care and attention.
What will you do to mark this International Day of Peace?
Pass it on…