“Be true to Love.
Do not betray Her.
Then, on the day
that the forest of the mind
bursts into flames,
you will not run.
You will remain silent and still;
for this is when Love bears
Her sweetest fruit:
Some questions on love to ponder over the weekend…
- What does love mean to you?
- When do you feel loved?
- When do you feel loving?
- If you knew you were loved unconditionally, just how you are, in what ways would life be different to how it is now?
- Whose responsibility is loving you?
- What or who is depriving you of love?
- What or who is the source of your love?
- In what way(s) does love act through you?
- In this situation, what would love do?