Inner Reskilling for thriving, harmonious teams and communities.
Learn to master the inner skills necessary to thrive in a world of rapid change, extreme circumstances and conscious evolution.
How to connect authentically and work co-creatively with others and the natural world for:
- effective and peacefully-productive teams, organisations, small businesses.
- genuine, heartfelt and fulfilling relationships in small groups.
- personal and group resilience, stress reduction, burnout prevention, conflict resolution.
These courses are suitable for forward thinking small businesses, organisations and groups involved in education, community wellbeing and resilience, practical sustainability.
I offer short, introductory workshops of 1 or 2 days, longer courses, ongoing group coaching and facilitation face to face or online, by agreement and in collaboration.
Working in Harmony: Ethical, Effective Business Practice for Change Agents – how to thrive amidst the triple crunch of climate change, energy insecurity and economic uncertainty. A new business paradigm for small businesses based on working to the ‘triple bottom line’ of People, Planet and Profit, using an emotionally and spiritually intelligent approach to marketing, finance, time and resources management. This material is particularly applicable to those starting small, ethical businesses, complementary health practices, holistic teaching, mentoring, coaching or consultancy services and training schools for these professions.
The Work That Reconnects – a pioneering form of group work that was begun in the 1970s by Joanna Macy. It demonstrates our interconnectedness in the web of life and our authority to take action on its behalf. It has helped many thousands around the globe find insight, solidarity, and courage to act, despite the rapidly worsening conditions caused by our Industrial Growth model of society. Based on systems theory, spiritual teachings and deep ecology, its methods are described in Coming Back to Life, the book Joanna Macy wrote with Molly Young Brown.
Conscious Group Relationships – for teams, organisational groups, charity trustees wishing to cultivate more compassionate, fulfilling and meaningful ways of relating and achieving aims together.
Includes skills and practices such as:
- Visioning, unearthing purpose, backcasting
- Effective, democratic meetings and communication, based on compassion, respect and equality (including Non-Violent Communication (NVC) and Way of Council)
- Peace making, reconciliation and conflict resolution
- Effective relationships with clients and stakeholders through ethical marketing communications
- Feedback, gratitude and celebration
Please contact me to discuss the specific requirements of your group or training course.